10. I am not attending convocation, how do I receive my diploma?
If you do not attend Convocation then you may obtain your diploma in one of the following ways:
- You may collect your diploma in person at the Office of Convocation. Please see the timelines for pickup below and bring appropriate photo identification (e.g. your student card, or a vialid photo Ontario Driver’s License, or a passport) and .
- You may send another individual to collect it on your behalf. That individual must provide a Fillable Diploma Pickup Letter of Authorization from you that must include the name of individual that the diploma is to be released to, your student number, degree earned and your original signature (faxed or otherwise electronically sent copies will not be accepted). The authorized individual must also provide suitable identification (see timelines for pickup below).
- For a fee, you may have your diploma delivered to you after all ceremonies have concluded.
The Office of Convocation will hold your diploma for one year following the date of Convocation.
- If you are graduating in November 2015, diplomas will be available for collection as of November 17th.
- If you are graduating in March 2016, diplomas will be available for collection as of March 16th.
- If you are graduating in June 2016, diplomas will be available for collection as of (TBC).
Office Hours: Our office hours change over the course of the year. Please check Office Hours on our home page before making your visit.
If you should lose or damage your diploma please click here for information on obtaining a replacement. The current fee for replacing a diploma is $80.00 (this includes GST & PST).