10. I am not attending convocation, how do I receive my diploma?
If you are not attending your Convocation you may obtain your diploma in one of the following ways:
- If you are not attending your ceremony, please RSVP “not attending” on ACORN.
- You may collect your diploma in person at the Office of Convocation. Please see the timelines for pickup below and bring your University of Toronto TCard or valid government-issued photo identification (please note that we cannot accept an Ontario Health Card as photo identification) with you.
- You may send another individual to collect it on your behalf. That individual must provide a Fillable Diploma Pickup Letter of Authorization from you that must include the name of individual that the diploma is to be released to, your student number, degree earned and your original signature (faxed or otherwise electronically sent copies will not be accepted). The authorized individual must also provide suitable identification (see timelines for pickup below).
- For a fee, you may have your diploma delivered to you after all ceremonies have concluded.
The Office of Convocation will hold your diploma for one year following the date of Convocation.
- If you are graduating in March 2016, diplomas will be available for collection as of March 16th.
- If you are graduating in June 2016, diplomas will be available for collection as of June 21st.
- If you are graduating in November 2016, diplomas will be available for collection as of (TBC).
Office Hours: Our office hours change over the course of the year. Please check Office Hours on our home page before making your visit.
If you should lose or damage your diploma please click here for information on obtaining a replacement. The current fee for replacing a diploma is $80.00 (this includes GST & PST).